Skip To Contents


Home Pension (Reverse Mortgage)

Home > Home Pension (Reverse Mortgage) > Overview > How to Join Us

  1. 1.

    Guarantee counseling/application process (by KHFC)

    - Visit the closest KHFC branch office and receive Home Pension counselling (Customer must receive and sign the *Home Pension counselling checklist*)

    - Submit an application form with required documents

  2. 2.

    Guarantee Review (by KHFC)

    - loan user/property eligibility review

    - on-site investigation

    - price appraisal of the collateralized house, etc.

  3. 3.

    Gruarantee agreement /Collateralize Property (by KHFC)

  4. 4.

    Issuance of guarantee letter (by KHFC)

  5. 5.

    Home Pension loan proceed (by financial institutions)

    - sign loan application and agreement

    - Loan proceed

1 Required Documents Open
Examples of monthly payments
List of documents Place of issuance Remarks
2 copies of the certified
copy of resident registration
Resident center
(district office), etc.
- When the spouse has a separate resident registration, a certified copy of his/her resident registration must be included.
- One copy is submitted to a financial institution where the customer receives Home Pension.
1 copy of the perusal of
information on households
that moved in
1 copy of the family
relation certificate
3 copies of the certificate
of seal impression
Two copies to be submitted to KHFC and one copies to the bank.
Original copy of the title
registration certificate
Kept by the principal This copy is used for registration of mortgage establishment and will be returned after use.