- HF selected Most Respected Corporation in Korea from Korea Management Association Consulting
- 2009. 03.
- Customer Satisfaction Vision declared
- 2009. 05.
- HF transfers student loan credit guarantee fund to Korea Student Aid Foundation
- HF’s paid-in capital exceeds 1 trillion won
- 2009. 09.
- HF launches MBS swaps to supply liquidity to financial institutions
- 2009. 11.
- HF receives international credit ratings(Moody’s : A2, S&P : A)
HF selected for Excellence in Service Quality at National Quality Management
Contest and awarded recognition from Minister of Knowledge & Economy
- 2008. 03.
- Iksan Bonds Management Center opened
- Bucheon Bonds Management Center opened
- 2008. 07.
- Advanced managerial accountion system ntroduced
- Joo-jae Lim appointed new CEO of HF
- 2008. 08.
- Sisterhood relationship signed with Chocheon 2-ri, Eumseong-eup
- 2008. 09.
- Electrinic debt approval system goes into operation
- Number of JTYK customers exceeds 1,000
- 2007. 01.
- IT System Disaster Recovery Center opened
- Korea Housing Finance Corporation Act amended
HF Act amendments promulgated(to enter into effect on Apr.11)
Reverse mortgage guaratee function added
- 2007. 04.
- Busan Loan Collection Center opened
- 2007. 05.
- Sales of bogeumjari loans reach KRW10 trillion
- 2007. 07.
- Reverse Mortgage loans launched
- 2007. 08.
- ContactCenter Qualified Mark-certified (by the Korea ContactCenter Association)
- 2006. 02.
- Thirty-year fixed rate Bogeumjari loan product launched
- 2006. 03.
- Collection Management Center and Seoul Nambu Branch opened
- Housing Information Network(HiNet) fully launched
- 2006. 04.
- Mortgage Guarantee product launched
- 2006. 05.
- KHFC Bogeumjari Volunteer Group formed
- 2006. 06.
- E-mortgage Loans Launched
- Integrated Call Center Opened
- 2005. 07.
- Revised Leaming Promotion Act promulgation and enforcement order passed at cabinet ministers’ meeting
- HF designated as trustee for Student Loan Credit Guarantee Fund
- 2005. 09.
- “Bogeumjari loan” trademark registered
- 2005. 10.
- Korea’s first Student Loan-Backed Securities (SLBS) totaling 517 billion won issued
- “Preferential Interest rate Mortgage Loan” launched
- 2005. 11.
- “Customer Service Charter” declared
- Bogeumjari long-term mortgage loan recording 100,000 cases